The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra combines SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features, making it a great cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer. Its Shimano Tiagra Group was created to be an entry level groupset that could keep up with its higher end counterparts. Combining this groupset with the CAADX design allows you to get a well make cyclocross bike for a fraction less.
The flat mount rear brake has a low profile, super-light flat disc mount in the rear and is easy to adjust. A SAVE micro-suspension gives better control, traction and comfort thanks to dramatically-shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays that absorb shock. The removable seat stay fender mount is there when you need it, gone when you don't. A 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer and head tube provides the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight. Rider The bike geometry is performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort, perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Frame–CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- Fork–Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1–1/4" to 1–1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Headset–CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Stem–Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar–Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips–Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Brakes–Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers–Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters–Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Hubs–Formula RX–512 12x100 front, DC–1422 rear
- Rims–CX 2.0, 28h
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra GS
- Crank–FSA Omega Alloy, 46/36
- Chain–KMC X10, 10–speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale BB30
- Tyres–Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K–Guard, 700 x 35c
- Rear Cogs–Shimano HG500, 11–34, 10–speed
- Seatpost–Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46–56), 400mm (58–61)
- Saddle–Cannondale Stage CX
- Pedals–Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.