Whatever the trail has in store, the Cujo 3 by Cannondale takes it all in its stride. With 27+, grippy tyres and stable, confident geometry, they will raise your level and up your game on even the rockiest, nastiest terrain.
27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way. Trail-focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel that encourages you to let ‘er rip. A tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to Cujo’s solid feel and precise handling. Light, simple 1x drivetrains and hydro discs allow for an effortless ride while a wide range 11-42 cassette and 30t ring give you a rock-crawling low gear. Wide bars and grippy WTB Ranger tyres create maximum control for every ride. The Cannondale Cujo 3 makes mountain biking simple and fun, the way it should be.
- Frame–Cujo 27+, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Brake
- Fork–SR Suntour XCR-RL, 120mm, lockout with rebound, 15x110, tapered steerer
- Headset–Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Stem–Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Handlebars–Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 760mm
- Grips–Cannondale Dual-Density
- Brake Caliper–Tektro hydro disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers–Tektro hydro disc
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Front Hub–Formula 15x110 front, Formula Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Rear Hub–Formula 15x110 front, Formula Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Rims–WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Bottom Bracket–Sealed Bearing BSA
- Chainset–Prowheel, 30T
- Chain–KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette–Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore
- Tyres–WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8", DNA Compound
- Saddle–Cannondale Stage 3
- Seat post–TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
- Pedals–Cannondale Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.