Cannondale's revolutionary Habit Carbon 2 2019 is a mountain bike for riders who want to be able to destroy every climb and crush every descent. This is the perfect Habit for anyone who wants a high-quality, carbon mountain bike. Every element of the design is focussed on ensuring that your mountain biking experience is as entertaining as possible. With a Modern Trail Geometry and the one-of-a-kind Proportional Response suspension design philosophy, this bike gives the rider complete command of any trail.
The Habit's geometry makes it ready to ride thanks to some properly wide bars, a short stem, powerful SRAM Guide T hydro disc brakes, a Sram 1X Eagle drivetrain and a dropper post, obviously. The 66 degree headtube angle and a steep seattube angle also puts the rider in the right position for when the trails head up, and gets the saddle down low and out of the way when it's time to get down. The SmartForm C1 Alloy frame is strong and durable making this a reliable bike. Equipped with 29" wheels, big grippy Maxxis tyres and 130MM of travel front and rear, the Habit is built to tame unruly trails everywhere. The Ai offset rear end shifts the rear triangle and paves the way for the Habit to have 435mm chainstays. This makes a bike that is more nimble and capable in corners while still having loads of tire clearance and stiffness.
The size specific design of this bike comes from Cannondale's Proportional Response suspension design philosophy. Through months of rigorous testing and utilizing size-specific Centre-of-Gravity (COG) data, the Habit has optimized kinematics for all. This basically means that the bike's suspension was engineered to suit every size rider so that everyone experiences optimized suspension performance while braking and improved overall pedalling efficiency.
- Frame–All-New Habit, 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, Post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork–Fox Float Performance Elite 34, 130mm, FIT4 Damper, 3-Pos adj., 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock–Fox Float Performance Elite DPX2 EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.
- Headset–Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Stem–Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
- Handlebars–Cannondale C3 Riser, Alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips–Cannondale Locking Grips
- Grips–Cannondale Locking Grips
- Brakes–SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RS hydro disc
- Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainset–Truvativ Stylo 7K, 30T
- Chain–SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Hubs–Hollowgram 15x110 front, Hollowgram w/ DT internals 12x148 rear w/ XD driver
- Rims–Stan’s NoTubes Arch MK3, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–DT Swiss Competition, straight pull (Ai Offset dish–rear)
- Tyres–Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, High Roller II 2.3" rear, 3C compound, Max Terra, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seat Post–Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M-XL)
- Extras–Fender with custom fun graphics
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.