Dig deep with the Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 2 2020, the top tier full suspension mountain bike that takes pure speed wherever it goes. A true racer, it’s super stiff and ridiculously lightweight, weighing only 10.4kg, thanks to the new BallisTec Carbon frame, the sleek Lefty Ocho Carbon fork and the innovative HollowGram design in the wheels, hubs and crankset. On top of that, it’s got a superb suspension system with 100mm travel at both ends through that Lefty fork and the Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL shock.
It’s driven by Shimano’s original mountain bike groupset the XT with 1x12 gearing that’ll keep the wheels spinning on all gradients while reducing the risk of a dropped chain, as well as the Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes that ensure powerful and reliable stopping in any weather. It also comes with a Cannondale Wheel Sensor that connects to their app so you can track your stats and set yourself targets. Built to be fast where it shouldn’t be possible, the Scalpel Si Carbon is a world beater. Off-road couldn’t be easier.
- Frame–BallisTec Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork–Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- Rear Shock–Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated
- Headset–Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Stem–Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Handlebars–Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° backsweep, 760mm
- Grips–Cannondale Locking Grips
- Grips–Cannondale Locking Grips
- Brakes–Shimano Deore XT Race disc, 180/160mm XT rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano Deore XT hydro disc
- Shifters–Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus
- Chainset–HollowGram, BB30a, 34T, Ai offset
- Chain–Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Cassette–Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Hubs–(F) Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram 12x142 rear w/ DT Swiss internals, Micro Spline
- Rims–HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Formula Grand Forza Stainless, straight pull (Ai Offset dish–rear)
- Tyres–(F) Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready / (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless ready
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Flat Race, titanium rails
- Seat Post–Cannondale 2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x400mm
- Pedals–Not Included
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.