The Cannondale SuperSix Evo is the ultimate all-round racing bike. Using Cannodale’s proprietary BallisTec, this capable bike incorporates a refined carbon layup of high stiffness, high strength and low weight. To increase ride comfort Cannondale have graced the Evo with their SPEED SAVE technology, which allows the bike to roll faster and increases ride comfort significantly without creating a weight penalty. Truncated Aero profile (TAP) tube shapes create an aerodynamic advantage, whilst maintaining frame stiffnesse. And, graced with a more than capable Dura Ace groupset, the SuperSix Evo is one of the most capable race bikes of 2018.
- Frame - SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork - SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Chainset - Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, OPI SpideRing 50/34
- Stem - Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
- Handlebars - Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Bar Tape - Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Hubs - Cannondale HollowGram, sealed bearing, QR, 18h (F), 24h (RR)
- Rims - Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher, 17mm inner, 35mm deep
- Tyres - Vittoria Corsa 700x25c
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- Saddle - Fi'zi:k Antares R5 w/ K:ium Ra
- Seatpost - Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.