Lightweight, versatile and durable, the 2015 Cannondale Synapse Women's Sora 7 is perfect for fast paced road riding sessions, long distance adventures and even the daily commutes. Pairing a 6061 Alloy frame with a road buzz dampening Carbon bladed fork, the bike handles with precision and control while a Shimano Sora Groupset makes sure everything is running smoothly mile after mile. Combining high-performance with a great price, the Cannondale Synapse Women's Sora 7 is perfect for both new and advanced riders who want an ultra-reliable, women's optimized road bike which won't break the bank.
- Rider Type -
- Road Beginner/Enthusiast
- Ideal Use -
- Frame : Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS
- Fork: Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Handlebars: Cannondale C4 Women's Compact, butted 6061 alloy
- Front Brake: Promax RC-459, long reach
- Rear Brake: Promax RC-459, long reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Crankset: FSA Vero, 50/39/30
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 11-28, 9-speed
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Wheelset: Maddux RD 3.0, 32-hole rims on Cannondale C4 hubs
- Front Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Rear Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, Alloy, 25.4x300mm