The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Disc 2017 delivers the perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability for maximum efficiency and comfort throughout your rides.
Thanks to a lightweight BallisTec Carbon frame paired with a SAVE Plus BallisTec Carbon fork, the bike is able to deliver the ideal blend of compliance, rigidity and weight for added performance over longer distances, combine this with super smooth Shimano 105 components and Hydraulic Disc brakes, and you have a bike which redefines endurance rides. Versatile, powerful and race ready, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Disc 2016 will take your rides to the next level.
- Rider Type: Road Enthusiast/Competative Racer
- Ideal Use: Road
- Frame: Synapse, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, carbon 25mm top cap
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Front Brake: Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano R505, hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters: Shimano R505
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 GS
- Crankset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Maddux RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rims on Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear hubs
- Front Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x28c
- Rear Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x28c
- Saddle: Fabric Spoon Shallow Elite, Cromo Rail
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
- S.E.R.G. SYNAPSE ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
- With its slightly taller head tube, slightly longer wheelbase and slightly slacker head angle, S.E.R.G. strikes the ideal balance between pure race positioning and upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- The SAVE PLUS Micro-suspension system is a three part system, comprised of the carbon lay-up, the rear triangle and fork, and the seat post and seat tube, all designed to collaborate seamlessly to reduce vibration, improve handling, and increase comfort.
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM (REAR TRIANGLE AND FORK)
- The frame and fork's carbon layup is designed to optimize high-frequency vibration dissipation, reducing road buzz. The radical helixed shapes of the chain stays and seat stays work in conjunction with the offset dropout fork to allow the wheels to track over imperfections in the road for better handling and control, seated or standing.
You may also like....