Cannondale has created true endurance machinery in the form of the Synapse Carbon Disc SE 105 2019. The full-day, full-gas performance of the Synapse lets you push yourself to your limits with ease. Big tires on wider rims let you get after it on roads others fear to tread.
Specialised endurance geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day adventures. Exposure tires mean big days and few boundaries while a super lightweight carbon frame gives you the best chance to reach your personal best speed. Shimano’s 11 speed 105 Hydro Disc Group supports every rider looking to achieve their personal goals for everyday training and long rides during the weekends, and riding with friends. The well-designed disc group gives every rider a sense of satisfaction, pleasure and fulfilment with advanced functionality, smoothness and ergonomics. Every piece of technology on this bike is focused on getting you to your personal best by being both fast and comfortable.
- Frame–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design–44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"–1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"–1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Stem–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebars–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Bar Tape–N/A
- Brakes–Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Lever–Shimano 105 7020 hydro disc
- Front Hub–Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear
- Rear Hub–Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear
- Rims–WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 GS
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chainset–Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Rear Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.