Cannondale has created true endurance machinery in the form of the Synapse Carbon Disc SE Ultegra 2019. The full-day, full-gas performance of the Synapse lets you push yourself beyond your limits with ease. Big tires on wider rims let you get after it on roads others fear to tread.
Specialised endurance geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day adventures. Exposure tires mean big days and few boundaries while a super lightweight carbon frame gives you the best chance to increase your personal best speed. Shimano’s 11 speed Ultegra Hydro Disc Group is state of the art technology and "pro-proven". Every piece of technology on this bike is focused on getting you beyond your personal best by being both fast and comfortable.
- Frame–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design–44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"–1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"–1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Stem–Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Handlebars–Cannondale C1, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Bar Tape–N/A
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/140mm RT81 rotors
- Brake Lever–Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Front Hub–Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142S rear
- Rear Hub–Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142S rear
- Rims–WTB KOM Light i21 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Double-butted, Stainless
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra GS
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chainset–Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Rear Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost–Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.