The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra 2018 delivers the perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability for maximum efficiency and comfort throughout your rides.
Thanks to a lightweight BallisTec Carbon frame paired with a SAVE Plus BallisTec Carbon fork, the bike is able to deliver the ideal blend of compliance, rigidity and weight for added performance over longer distances, combine this with super smooth Shimano Tiagra components , and you have a bike which redefines endurance rides at a price which won't break the bank. Versatile, powerful and race ready, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra 2018 will take your rides to the next level.
- Rider Type - Road Enthusiast/Competitive RacerRoad Enthusiast/Competitive Racer
- Ideal Use - Road
- Frame: Synapse, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" alloy steerer
- Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Front Brake: Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad
- Rear Brake: Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
- Crankset: FSA Omega, BB30a, 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 12-32, 10-speed
- Wheelset: Maddux RD 2.0, 28-hole rims on Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear hubs
- Front Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Rear Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
- S.E.R.G. SYNAPSE ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
- With its slightly taller head tube, slightly longer wheelbase and slightly slacker head angle, S.E.R.G. strikes the ideal balance between pure race positioning and upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- The SAVE PLUS Micro-suspension system is a three part system, comprised of the carbon lay-up, the rear triangle and fork, and the seat post and seat tube, all designed to collaborate seamlessly to reduce vibration, improve handling, and increase comfort.
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM (REAR TRIANGLE AND FORK)
- The frame and fork's carbon layup is designed to optimize high-frequency vibration dissipation, reducing road buzz. The radical helixed shapes of the chain stays and seat stays work in conjunction with the offset dropout fork to allow the wheels to track over imperfections in the road for better handling and control, seated or standing.