The Synapse is the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability. Its race-proven combination of endurance geometry, light weight and dialed vertucal compliance has won it everything from spring classics to Bike of the year accolades. It might just be the best all-round bike Cannondale have ever made!
RIDER PROFILE: Those who live for the love of the ride. Fit, serious, high-performance riders who set their sights beyond the tightly defined world of the pure racer; Gran Fondo specialists, all-day-epic riders, and those who long to venture off the smooth and easy.
INTENDED USE: Gran Fondos, Centuries, Road Racing, Group Rides
SPECIALITY: Crushing the cobbles and chomping the gravel.
- FRAME: Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- FORK: Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- RIMS: Mavic Aksium Disc, WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
- SPOKES: Mavic Aksium
- TIRES: Mavic Aksion WTS, 700x28c, folding
- PEDALS: N/A
- CRANK: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, w/ OPI SpideRing, BB30a, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- CHAIN: Shimano HG700, 11-speed
- REAR COGS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 GS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 140/140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc
- SADDLE: Fabric Spoon Shallow Race, Ti Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, Di2 Battery, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)