Cannondale has created true endurance machinery in the form of the Synapse Disc SE 105 2019. The full-day, full-gas performance of the Synapse lets you push yourself to your limits with ease. Big tires, wide rims and even wider gearing let you get after it on roads others fear to tread.
Specialised endurance geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day adventures. Exposure tires mean big days and few boundaries while a strong alloy frame gives you security and peace of mind while riding some of the toughest roads. Shimano’s 11 speed 105 Hydro Disc Group supports every rider looking to achieve their personal goals for everyday training and long rides during the weekends, and riding with friends. The well-designed disc group gives every rider a sense of satisfaction, pleasure and fulfilment with advanced functionality, smoothness and ergonomics. Every piece of technology on this bike is focused on keeping you at your personal best by being both fast and comfortable at an affordable price.
- Frame–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, flat mount
- Fork–Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE, Full Carbon, 1-1/8"–1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle
- Stem–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebars–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Bar Tape–N/A
- Brakes–Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Lever–Shimano 105 7000
- Front Hub–Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Rear Hub–Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Rims–WTB ST i19, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 GS
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale BB30
- Chainset–Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ FSA rings, 48/32
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Rear Tyre–WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.