Cannondale’s Trail 5 offers unreal performance at exceptional value, with its progressive geometry, impressive construction and high-end features. With a SR Suntour XCR RL fork providing 100mm of travel, and a Shimano Deore drivetrain the Trail 5 is more than capable of tackling the undulating trail. Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide confident braking power in all conditions and WTB Ranger Comp tyres provide substantial grip.
- Frame - New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
- Fork - SR Suntour XCR RL, 100mm, Rebound Adjust, Magnesium Lower, 1-1/8", 29"/27.5", Coil Spring
- Headset - Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Stem - Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Handlebars - Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips - Cannondale Locking Grips
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers - Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano Deore M6000 2x10-speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore M6000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus
- Chainset - Prowheel Vortex, Forged 6061-T6 Alloy, 36/26
- Front Hub - Formula front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Rear Hub - Formula front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Rims - Cannondale DC 5.0, double wall 32h
- Tyres - WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29x2.25" DNA Compound
- Saddle - Cannondale Stage 3
- Seat post - Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
You may also like....