When it comes to trail riding, sometimes you just want a basic bike that ticks all the boxes and leads to some great days on the mountain. The best way to get into serious mountain biking; the Cannondale Trail 7 2019 brings a level of performance and handling normally associated with far more expensive machines. Their confident geometry, dialled spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
With short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain, you can feel prepared for anything the trail will throw at you. The slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents and short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
This bike is created to give you the best experience for you. Refined butting, precisely controlled tube shape and Cannonadale's exceptional double-pass welds combine to create a top-notch frame. World class weight, great stiffness and that unmistakeable Cannondale ride-feel combine to deliver incredible performance value. With elements such as 29” wheels for the larger sizes, Dirt Tailored Geometry and SmartForm C2 frame features the Trail 7 can offer the best possible blend of fit, fast and fun for all riders.
- Frame–Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” head tube
- Fork–SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil
- Headset–Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Stem–Cannondale C4, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Handlebars–Cannondale C4 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Grips–Cannondale Dual-Density
- Brake Caliper–Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Easy Fire EF505, 2x9
- Front Hub–Formula QR front, Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Rear Hub–Formula QR front, Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Rims–WTB SX19, 32h
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Bottom Bracket–Sealed Bearing BSA
- Chainset–FSA Comet, Alpha Drive, 36/22
- Chain–KMC HG53, 9-speed
- Cassette–Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–MicroShift Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus
- Tyres–WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25" DNA Compound
- Saddle–Cannondale Stage 3
- Seat post–Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- Pedals–Cannondale Platform
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.