The Pro Trek Smart Watch WSD-F20 from Casio is equipped with GPS and colour map functionality that can be used offline, significantly improving its usability as a stand-alone wrist device. It supports a wide range of outdoor and water activities and can be used in areas without cellular service, freeing up users to fully enjoy their adventures.
Perfect for your favourite outdoor activities it incorporates richly-designed and easy-to-read map data from Mapbox, which is used worldwide. Maps can be downloaded in advance to the WSD-F20 and used with GPS data to track the user’s location, even when offline. The Location Memory app enables users to customize maps by adding markers and notes, so that they can revisit otherwise unmarked spots such as a great viewpoint on a hike or a good fishing spot.
- Time & date
- Latitude & longitude
- Pressure sensor
- Magnetic compass sensor
- Trekking, cycling, fishing
- Mapping displayed on watch (downloadable in advance of trip via Wi-Fi)
- Breadcrumb information about where you have been
- View information about your companions on your watch
- Water resistant to 50m
- Display: 1.32inch dual layer (Colour TFT LCD & monochrome LCD)
- Display resolution: 320 x 300px
- GPS compatible (including GLONASS* & Michibiki)
- Built-in microphone for voice to text
- Silent vibration alarms
- Bluetooth V4, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compatible with some smartphones:
- Android 4.3 or later
- iOS 9 or later (iPhone 5 or later)
- Battery: rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- Watch mode: 28days+
- GPS mode: 24hrs (approx)
- Weight: 92g
*compatibility coming soon
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.