The Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Bibshorts are created from a single piece of engineered fabric, everything from the leg grippers to the dimpled aero lower legs is a perfect seamless entity. A variable knit structure throughout ensures improved aerodynamics and moisture management while a new and improved Progetto X2 Air Seat Pad enhanced comfort and support throughout your rides. Packed full of great race-ready features, the Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Bibshorts will help dedicated riders be on their way to a podium finish.
- Body Paint engineered knit fabric integrates most components into a single piece of seamless fabric
- Variable knit structure in Body Paint 2.0 for improved aerodynamics and moisture managment
- Castelli's most comfortable and aerodynamic short
- Mesh back for breathability
- NEW Improved Progetto X2 Air Seat Pad for improved X2 comfort and additional air flow
- Sublimatation-printed leg endings
- Weight: 167g (Large)
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.