The Castelli Free Aero Race Men's Bibshort are supremely comfortable. The new fabrics are all softer than the outgoing fabrics, especially the new softer surface fabric on the updated Progetto X2 Air seatpad. The innovative double V construction on the front keeps everything in place without compressing your stomach. And weâ€™ve engineered a new CarrÃ© yoke that makes the straps lie perfectly flat.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% LycraÂ® content for perfect fit
- CarrÃ© engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- GiroAir mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- New improved Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort
- Race radio pocket
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.
You may also like....