The Castelli Velocissimo Men's Bibshort with nine-panel anatomic construction, sublimation GIRO3 leg grippers, exceptionally comfortable KISS Air seat pad, and a new waistband construction for extra comfort. This short is perennially the best-selling short because it hits all the features you need, especially the legendary Castelli fit and styling.
- Anatomically constructed for exceptional fit and comfort in Affinity 210g fabric
- New Doppio waistband for extra stretch around the stomach area
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Sublimated GIRO3 leg band elastic grips leg without binding
- Mesh bib straps with sublimated graphic on back
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips for visibility
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.