Built to keep you going during cold Cyclocross racing and XC mountain biking sessions, the Castelli Cross Sanremo Speedsuit combines a Thermoflex jersey with comfortable shorts to prevent cold air from entering so you can stay warmer for longer without any excess bulk weighing you down. Packed full of great cycling features, all specifically picked to enhance your rides, the Castelli Cross Sanremo Speedsuit is perfect for dedicated riders who want to get the most out of their clothing to achieve maximum performance.
- Thermoflex fleece fabric "body"
- 2 Rear pockets add to the versatility for training and racing, during cool weather
- Single piece short construction in Action 290 fabric
- Full length YKK Vislon zipper with a large pull tab that can be easily grabbed with muddy gloves
- 3/4 Sleeves take the chill off and avoid bunching
- Nervato fabric insert under arms for added temperature regulation
- Higher neck provides extra warmth and protection
- Giro3 single layer sublimatation printed leg ending
- Kiss3 seat pad is postioned to aid running and mounting
- Comfort range with a baselayer: 0-14c
- Fabric: 75% Polyester 20% Elastolefin (Olefin) 5% Polyamide
- Weight: 345g (L)
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.