Designed for mild to cool weather riding, The Castelli Flanders LS is made from multidenier polyester which wicks moisture away from the skin so you can have a comfortable ride without the risk of chaffing. With a 3D rib knit main body structure to deliver exceptional stretch and mesh armpits to provide ample ventilation, the Flanders will keep you cool and comfortable during long road riding sessions.
- Multidenier 100% polyester 3D-structure rib-knit main body for mechanical wicking and exceptional fit
- Perforated 100% polyester mesh under arms for additional cooling
- Multidenier 100% polyester 4-way stretch sleeves for great wicking and fit
- 4-needle flat-lock stitching lies flat for total comfort
- Mock turtle neck
- Flat finish bottom
- Longer back stays tucked in
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.