The revolutionary Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort Kit from Castelli is the all-around race short created and refined with the help of some of the best in the racing world. After being debuted in 2007, this icon of the racing world has undergone 12 years of continuous improvement making this bibshort one of Castelliís fastest and most comfortable to date. This Kit version of the Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort was made to match other items in the your kit collection with different bright colours on the leg gripper.
These bibshorts are supplied to Team Sky, who ride over 30,000 kilometres per year making them the ideal product testers. Castelli uses the team's feedback, along with the opinions of other riders, to develop new fabrics and refine the construction of their clothing. Since the pros require the perfect blend of minimalism and speed without sacrificing all-day comfort, the Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort Kit has all of this and more.
The Progetto X= Air Seamless seat pad has a softer, stretchier and totally seamless top layer. The GIRO4 leg gripper is also stretchier and grips better while still allowing for a better-quality sublimation print, no fading or chipping with use. Lighter and more comfortable bib straps give better support meaning you can continue to push yourself beyond your limits.
- Weight: 172g (Large)
- 158-358C / 598-958F
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X= Air Seamless seat pad
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.