The Castelli Free Aero Race Bibshort is back for another year and better than ever before thanks to a complete redesign keeping you ahead of the crowd. Engineered to keep you comfortable and supported mile after mile, the Bibshorts combine Vortex Dimpled fabric for enhanced aero performance with a Progetto X2 Seatpad to keep you going over longer races. Packed full of handy features such as reflective detailing on the back and flat lock stitching, the 2015 Castelli Free Aero Race Bibshort is a must have for dedicated road riders who want to get the most out of their road sessions.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on outer legs for aero performance
- Forza Fabric on inner leg with 30% lycra for perfect fit
- Carre engineered lie flat bib strap for minimal coverage and maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh leg gripper for a gentler non slip non sweaty grip
- Doppio V construction at front for support and comfort
- Flat lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on the back
- New improved Progetto X2 Air seat pad
- Weight 178g
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.
You may also like....