The Castelli Gabba Jersey was such a success with the pros, that they felt it would be a crime to not make a long-sleeve version for those nasty training days. With waterproof fabric that offers an amazing amount of stretch and breathbility, but feels almost weightless when on your body. Tt will become your ultimate go to item of clothing when the weather turns a little bit grey.
- Built for a variety of weather conditions (Mild & Damp / Cool & Dry / Cool & Damp)
- Min Temp 6°C (42.8°F) Max Temp 17°C (62.6°F)
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Front zippered chest vents
- Full-length YKK® Vision® zipper
- 3 rear pockets with eyelet holes
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.