After starting the aero jersey revolution in pro cycling, Castelli have continued to perfect this piece. Version 5.1 builds on the race-leading aerodynamics while making the jersey more comfortable and durable. Updated fabrics on the front and back showed a 2-watt gain in the wind tunnel compared to the previous version.
But it’s not just aero; it’s also extremely light, coming in at just 103g. That’s about 40g lighter than a standard jersey and almost as light as our Climber’s Jersey. Just like you, our pro riders are looking for comfort, and the lightweight polyester fabrics in this jersey dry nearly instantly, making this the go-to choice even for cool- or wet- weather racing, while the compression band around the pockets keeps them from moving or bouncing no matter how you load them up.
- Castelli's most aero jersey
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front
- 3D mesh on back to prevent overheating
- Mesh arm bands
- Compression band around waist keeps 3 rear pockets in place
- Silicone gripper elastic
- Full-length YKK® Camlock zipper
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
- Weight: 103g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.