Made with Vortex dimpled fabric on the legs for increased aero performance, the Free Aero Race Bibshort by Castelli has Forza fabric on the inner legs for the ideal fit.
Mesh-like Giro Air grippers on the legs stop ride-up, whilst the Doppio V construction at the front offers support and comfort. Flat-lock stitching keeps you comfortable and itch-free, whilst reflective detailing keeps you visible in low light conditions.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Carré engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort and improved airflow
- Race radio pocket
- Weight: 178g
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.
You may also like....