Using the same combination of high end Thermoflex fabrics normally found on premium tights, the Castelli Meno Thermal Bibtights feature a simpler design than some of its more expensive counterparts to keep the price low nut the performance high. With Core 2 front panels for warmth and moisture management, Thermoflex back panels for extra stretch and a Kiss3 Pad for all day comfort, the Meno Thermal Bibtights are perfect for long distance riding sessions throughout the colder months.
- Core2 front panels fpr warmth and moisture management
- Thermoflex back panels for extra stretch
- Kiss3 Pad for all day comfort
- Mesh bibstraps for all day comfort
- Flat-lock seams
- YKK Camlock ankle zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
- Comfort: range 4-15c
- Weight: 198g
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.