Made to be the best at handling warmer winter conditions, the Men’s Alpha RoS Light Jacket from Castelli balances water-repellence and breathability like a dream. As a part of Castelli’s Rain or Shine (RoS) family, you can be sure that this jacket is wearable in a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
By opting for the lightweight Gore Windstopper 150 fabric on the front and sleeves Castelli’s designers ensured this jacket has less insulation and therefore less moisture build up on warm rides. The fabrics water repellence has been elevated by combining it with waterproof zippers and selective seam sealing where it’s needed most. For greater breathability and impressive waterproofness, the back of the jacket is constructed from woven Nano Flex Xtra Dry. Other great details include cross wrap over under wrist closures, a pocket drainage system and a zipper that is allows for easy airflow customisation.
- Gore Windstopper 150 front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant non-membrane water protection available
- Reduced seaming with selective seam sealing
- ProSecco Strada inner liner with separate zipper
- Waterproof YKK Vislon zipper
- Articulated collar for the best fit ever in any position
- Cross wrap raw-edge cuffs perfect with or without gloves
- Front zippered key pocket
- Three open rear pockets with reflective laser cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist sits flat and moves with you
- Advanced patterning makes for an excellent close fit on a wider range of body shapes
- Castelli silicone grippers to prevent ride up.
- Castelli Comfort range 8°-15°c
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.