This jersey is an evolution of our top pro racing jersey from just a few year back. It’s also our first aero race jersey that didn’t get retired when the next generation of faster, more aero jerseys came along. The Aero Race 4.0 Jersey was very fast but also an amazing mix of classic good looks and a stretchy fit that works on a lot of body types, not just the skinny racer. For the 4.1 version we’ve taken it a different direction, away from pro racing, by giving it the convenience features that seamed superfluous when we designed the 4.0 to win the Giro d’Italia. This updated jersey gets a zippered rear pocket, a flap behind the zipper to protect your neck, updated Velocity dimpled fabric on the front and an angled pocket for easier access. This makes it the one ideal jersey for all your rides, whether you’re sprinting for the win or trying to survive the Sunday group ride.
- Saves approximately 12 watts at 40 km/h compared to a normal race-fit jersey
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for improved wicking and faster drying
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector
- Nervato fabric at armholes for improved aerodynamics
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers
- Zippered rear pocket
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.