The Castelli Men's LW Bibtight is designed for milder days using a mixture of Thermoflex fabric upper and a Nano Light lower portion making these ideal for similar temperatures you would wear 3/4s for but on damp roads.
The upper portion of this tight is very similar to other Castelli bibshorts, but with the thermal protection down over the front of the knee. With a lower shin/calf panel in water-repellent Nano Light fabric.
Featuring Castelli's top tier Progetto X2 Air seat pad for great day-long comfort. This pad features two isolated layers that work in tandem with your body and saddle to eliminate friction while still offering substantial cushioning where its needed most.
The comfort on this tight is amazing, and it provides just enough warmth with full freedom of movement for your long adventure rides in autumn, or your early-season mild-temperature long base rides.
- Lighter-weight bibtight for milder winter conditions
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- The lower printed panel is created in Nano Light fabric for splash protection
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.