The Castelli Men's LW Bibtight is designed for milder days using a mixture of Thermoflex fabric upper and a Nano Light lower portion making these ideal for similar temperatures you would wear 3/4s for but on damp roads.
The upper portion of this tight is very similar to other Castelli bibshorts, but with the thermal protection down over the front of the knee. With a lower shin/calf panel in water-repellent Nano Light fabric.
Featuring Castelli's top tier Progetto X2 Air seat pad for great day-long comfort. This pad features two isolated layers that work in tandem with your body and saddle to eliminate friction while still offering substantial cushioning where its needed most.
The comfort on this tight is amazing, and it provides just enough warmth with full freedom of movement for your long adventure rides in autumn, or your early-season mild-temperature long base rides.
- Lighter-weight bibtight for milder winter conditions
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- The lower printed panel is created in Nano Light fabric for splash protection
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib