The Nano Flex Pro 2 Bibtight is Castelli's introduction to Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. Eight years ago Castelli pioneered nanotechnology coatings in cycling clothing to provide a higher level of water protection without sacrificing breathability or stretch. they are ready with the first major update. The base fabric is a tighter-knit double-layer construction, and the water repellency treatment is improved to offer even more protection. This will also be your go-to tight for dry conditions. It's a no-compromise piece for all your cool-weather riding.
It's not just about the fabric, though. This is a serious training tight, so it gets Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seat pad. For total protection in the high-splash area of the inner leg, there is a fully reflective waterproof fabric that adds a high degree of nighttime safety to this tight. The tight is constructed with the bare minimum of seaming, which helps keep the rain out and also makes it more comfortable.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
- Double layer over backside protects from water coming off rear wheel
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air pad for long hours in the saddle
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.