The Nano Flex Pro 2 Bibtight is Castelli's introduction to Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. Eight years ago Castelli pioneered nanotechnology coatings in cycling clothing to provide a higher level of water protection without sacrificing breathability or stretch. they are ready with the first major update. The base fabric is a tighter-knit double-layer construction, and the water repellency treatment is improved to offer even more protection. This will also be your go-to tight for dry conditions. It's a no-compromise piece for all your cool-weather riding.
It's not just about the fabric, though. This is a serious training tight, so it gets Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seat pad. For total protection in the high-splash area of the inner leg, there is a fully reflective waterproof fabric that adds a high degree of nighttime safety to this tight. The tight is constructed with the bare minimum of seaming, which helps keep the rain out and also makes it more comfortable.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
- Double layer over backside protects from water coming off rear wheel
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air pad for long hours in the saddle