Castelli's Perfetto Light 2 is created for the pros to be cooler than a fully insulated "rain jersey" but warmer than a high-breathability vest. Castelli took their very warm Gabba and made the back in Nano Light Pro fabric. This gives the jacket a lot of breathability and keeps you from overheating inside. They further lightened it up by using a lighter weight Windstopper® on the front.
You may think that this product is very niche but it can cover most cool conditions (except wet racing and very cold), yet it handles warmer temperatures well. And the fit is exceptional, which is one more reason you’ll keep reaching for it. This piece doesn’t fully replace high-breathability jerseys or insulated jackets but it’s another arrow in your quiver that is ideally suited to cool temperatures, especially when it’s dry or there’s a risk of light rain.
- Gore Windstopper® 150 fabric on front, sleeves and yoke for lightweight wind protection
- Nano Light Pro fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external rear pockets#Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark#YKK® Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.