To create the Men’s Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jacket Castelli took one of their acclaimed Perfetto jacket and made it even more versatile and adventure-ready. As a part of the the Rain or Shine (RoS) family, this do-it-all jacket is capable of protecting you from the wind and the rain while still offering unbeatable dry-weather comfort.
Thanks to the development of Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics, this Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve is ideally suited to winter training. A body-mapped dual fabric construction ensures maximum water resistance on areas where it’s needed and lightweight, breathability for much needed ventilation. Warm brushed fabric on the front, taped shoulder seams and a dropped tail all work together to keep you dry while the water-repellent, stretch fabric on the rear helps to prevent internal moisture build-up. Other helpful innovations include a unique two-panel pocket design and a Gore fabric covered, premium-grade YKK zipper.
The lack of internal insulation in the jacket material lends it a highly useful versatility. If you’re riding in moderate conditions, simply wear the Perfetto over a base layer, or for more cool climes wear over a thermal jersey. Heat regulation can be fine-tuned with the zipped ventilation opening on the sides. No matter where your winter ride takes you or what weather you get caught in, the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jacket is a must-have staple.
- New Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics for high-grade water protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium 205 brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- Gore-Tex Infinium 203 stretch fabric on rear-facing surfaces
- Taped shoulder seams and covered YKK Vislon zipper for additional rain protection
- Two rear pockets with integrated pump sleeve for easy access whilst wearing gloves
- Dropped-tail for protection from wheel spray
- Optimised for 4°C – 14°C
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.