Castelli made the Pro Fit Light Rain Jacket as an aero rain jacket for Team Sky. The high-stretch fabrics with a smooth face make this their most aero race option, but it's good for so much more. It's packable and fits in a jersey pocket, it's fully waterproof and seam sealed to keep the rain out, and it features a long tail to protect you from wheel spray, while the external pockets are handy for stashing food. The sleeves have a three-layer fabric for comfort on the skin, while the inner textile layer is eliminated on the main body to save weight and keep the piece compact for packability. The downside is that the PU membrane means it isn't as breathable as some waterproof jackets, so this isn't as good for long, steady medium-intensity rides. Oh, and keep in mind that it's cut for a skin-tight fit on WorldTour riders – you've been warned.
- Pocketable stretch fit waterproof jacket
- Torrent Stretch 2-layer fabric in body for light weight compactability
- Torrent Stretch 3-layer fabric slides easily over bare arms
- Stretch aero fit
- 3 rear pockets with Gabba-style tail
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Seam sealed for waterproofness
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.