Castelli created the RoS Cycling Cap from a desire to make a cycling cap that's great in dry weather yet can protect in case of rain. The trick is a patented system in which the windproof, water-repellent front panel can fold back for complete breathability or fold forward to protect. Better yet, you have three ways to wear it: with the protective panel folded back, moderate breathability with the cap turned around backward, or fully closed. The Pertex® fabric is ridiculously thin to fit under the helmet, yet has enough air permeability to prevent you from wetting out as you would under a non-breathable cap.
- Rain or Shine product made to excel in both dry and wet conditions
- Patented convertible front panel can close for wet conditions and open for extra ventilation in warmer conditions
- Pertex® Quantum base fabric with low air permeability to let sweat escape, while the DWR coating keeps light rain at bay
- Extra thin and lightweight to fit under your helmet
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.