Soft, warm and water-repellent, the Castelli Men’s Tutto Nano Bib Tights can withstand a wide range of conditions making them a great choice for unpredictable winter rides. Constructed using a combination of DWR treatment and mechanical heat treatment, the Nano Flex 3G fabric is guaranteed to be water-repellent when the rain inevitably starts. The internal fabric has a soft finish making them very comfortable against the skin. To assist in temperature regulation the loft of the fabric has been optimized to trap perfect amounts of air on the skin.
A simple and minimal seam construction gives these tights a low profile, making them easier to layer and improving ease of movement. A fine-grade mesh bib strap means superior moisture management whilst the latest Kiss Air2 seat pad is ideally suited to long days in the saddle. The reflective ankle cuffs are perfect for lower light conditions over the winter months and are primed to be situated over your overshoes, ensuring that spray and rain simply runs off, keeping your feet dry. Another nifty feature on cooler days is the lockable YKK Camlock zippers that won’t unfasten mid-ride. Love every minute of your winter rides with these amazing and adaptable bib tights from Castelli.
- Newly updated Nano Flex 3G fabric for exceptional warmth, softness and protection from the rain
- Minimal seam construction for aesthetic versatility and freedom of movement
- YKK Camlock zippers
- Kiss Air2 seat pad for lasting comfort in the saddle
- Reflective ankle cuffs for low light visibility
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.