The Castelli Mondiale Men's Bibshort are obscenely comfortable with its new 220g Cinquanta fabric with a full 50% LycraÂ® content that coddles you unlike any short you've ever worn. The construction builds on the comfort Castelli developed with their Body Paint shorts, but the new higher-rebound fabric provides greater support with improved freedom of movement.
- New 220 g/m2 Cinquanta fabric with 50% LycraÂ® content for incredible stretch and rebound and an insanely soft hand
- Reduced panel construction eliminates seams for better fit and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for pro-level comfort
- No-sew bonded bib straps with upper-back 3D shaped yoke
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on back of bib
- No-sew bonded leg endings with silicone gripper
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort