Engineered to seamlessly transition into and out of winter riding conditions, the Castelli Mortirolo Jacket offers wind and rain protection throughout your rides thanks to Windstopper X Fast Fabric on the front and shoulders for key protection where you need it the most. Combining sleek looks with a range of high-end cycling specific features, the Castelli Mortirolo is a must have for riders who want a mixture of fashion and function all wrapped up into one great winter riding jacket.
- WindstopperÂ® x-fast 2 fabric on front is windproof and water-resistant
- Back in warmer to prevent overheating
- Front zippered chest vents and reflective piping
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- Full-length ykkÂ® camlock zipper
- 3 external rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Weight: 401g
- Comfort range: 6 -15c
- Fabric: 90% Polyester 10% Elastolefin(Olefin)
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.