Perfect for extending the use of your water resistant shorts or bib shorts, the Castelli Nano Flex 3G Knee Warmers help you to adapt to changing weather throughout your ride. This autumn riding and winter training essential, the were made to help you enjoy every moment on your bike in all conditions. Constructed using a combination of DWR treatment and mechanical heat treatment, the Nano Flex 3G fabric is guaranteed to be water-repellent when the rain inevitably starts.
By pairing flat-lock stitching with a single-seam construction while optimizing stretch, these knee warmers remain low profile without sacrificing freedom of movement. Their compact size is also ideal for storing in rear pockets as conditions improve. Inside the upper side of each warmer are dual-sided silicone grippers to stay where they’re supposed to. The internal fabric has a soft finish making them very comfortable against the skin. To assist in temperature regulation the loft of the fabric has been optimized to trap perfect amounts of air on the skin. Any rider training in varying or unpredictable conditions could benefit from the adaptable power of Castelli’s Nano Flex 3G technology.
- Newly updated Nano Flex 3G fabric for exceptional warmth, softness and protection from the rain
- Minimal seam construction for aesthetic versatility and freedom of movement
- Easily packable into a pocket
- Highly breathable
- Optimal temperature range is 12°C – 20°C
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.