The Castelli Perfetto Light Gloves are per perfect for autumn or mild winter rides when you’re likely to encounter changeable weather conditions or colder starts. Created to complement Castelli’s range of Perfetto jackets, these gloves are lightweight and breathable without losing water-repellence.
By utilizing an upgraded Gore-Tex Infinium stretch light fabric, Castelli’s designers ensured that the Perfetto Light Gloves would sufficiently protect your hands from the wind and rain. Cut and styled for use, the gloves are made to protect most when riders are positioned cradling the handlebars. This also maximizes integral hand dexterity for faster shifting and more efficient braking. Nifty touchscreen pads on the thumbs and forefingers are primed for use of head units and phones, making the gloves even more useful on any kind of ride.
The gloves feature a snug fit and are easy to pull on and off thanks to the stretch fabric. To improve long lasting comfort and avoid excess pressure on the median nerve, the Castelli Damping System (CDS) pressure pad has been included. Combined with the silicone grip zones, you can be confident that you’ll be in luxurious comfort, even after long days in the saddle.
- Gore-Tex Infinium stretch light fabric is fully windproof and gives rain protection
- Lightweight construction for maximal dexterity
- Minimal rolled-seam construction for optimal dexterity
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) pressure pad for lasting comfort
- Touchscreen-ready thumbs and forefingers
- Silicone zones for enhanced grip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.