Crafted by Castelli to be the best waterproof and windproof gloves around, the Perfetto RoS Gloves are perfect for staying warm and dry on winter rides. As a part of Castelli’s Rain or Shine (RoS) family, you can be sure that these gloves are wearable in a wide range of temperatures and conditions. By utilizing an upgraded Gore-Tex Infinium fabric, Castelli’s designers ensured that your hands could have unprecedented protection from the wind and rain. The inner fleece-lining will keep you warm even on cooler winter days, whilst the minimal rolled-seam construction, cut for perfect positioning when cradling your handlebars, provides additional protection from the elements.
Nifty touchscreen pads on the thumbs and forefingers are primed for use of head units and phones, making the gloves even more useful on any kind of ride. The gloves also feature a snug fit and are easy to pull on and off thanks to the stretch fabric. The neoprene cuffs are slightly longer than those on more traditional gloves, meaning that areas vulnerable to heat loss, such as your wrists and lower arms, are covered at all times.
To improve long lasting comfort and avoid excess pressure on the median nerve, the Castelli Damping System (CDS) pressure pad has been included. Combined with the silicone grip zones, you can be confident that you’ll be in luxurious comfort, even after long days in the saddle.
Beyond their technical prowess, the Perfetto RoS Gloves are one of Castelli’s most aesthetically considered garments, with a clean-cut and simple look that goes with a wide range of uppers. Paired with a Perfetto Jacket, you’re in for a winning combination.
- Gore-Tex Infinium stretch warm fabric for superior all-weather protection
- Minimal rolled-seam construction for optimal dexterity
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) pressure pad for lasting comfort
- Neoprene stretch wrist inserts ensure ease of pull on / pull off
- Touchscreen-ready thumbs and forefingers
- Silicone zones for enhanced grip
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.