Developed over two yearsâ€™ worth of field testing with the Garmin Pro Team, the Castelli Pocket Liner Jacket uses specifically created Event fabric to offer high end waterproofness and 30% more breathability for maximum performance and comfort out on the roads. Weighing in at only 170 grams, the lightweight Pocket Liner Jacket is the perfect choice for always on the go cyclists who can ride through varying weather conditions.
- 174grams of totally waterproof lightweight Event fabric
- PlissÃ© stretch zones for perfect fit without extra fabric
- Storm-flap construction at back seals around the waist but protects from wheel spray
- Velcro-over-zip front opening is easy to close at the summit, but allows complete waterproof closure when required
- Welded ventilation zippers on sides
- 10.000mm water column and taped seams
- Weight: 170g (Size L)
- Temperature range: +6Â°C - +20Â°C
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide (Nylon)
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.