Warm and lightweight, the Castelli Sanremo All in One Thermosuit is perfect for long distance winter rides. By joinging the jacket and the tight together the Sanremo prevents cold air from entering, keeping you warmer with lighter weight fabrics. Using Windstopper x-lite plus fabric, the jacket is windproof and splash resistant, enabling you to stay dry and comfortable whilst out on the roads. Packed with some of Castelliâ€™s finest technology such as a Progetto seat pad, Ykk ankle camlock zippers and rear reflective tabs, The Castelli Sanremo Thermosuit is at the pinnacle of technical winter riding clothing.
- WindstopperÂ® x-lite plus stretch fabric on front is windproof and splash resistant
- Thermoflex core due fabric on back for high breathability
- Long ykkÂ® camlock zipper with overlapping front opening
- 3 rear pockets with limited-stretch back to keep pockets in place
- Rear reflective tabs
- Thermoflex and thermoflex core due fabric
- Progetto x2 air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- Giro3 ankle grippers position the tight and seal around shoecover
- YkkÂ® ankle camlock zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.