Protecting your head and ears is vital for improved comfort on colder rides, which is why the Castelli Viva 2 Thermo Skully is an ideal addition to any winter training kit. The skully perfectly pairs comfort and temperature regulation together in a compact and easy-to-wear head piece.
Constructed from Castelli’s praised Thermoflex 2 fabric, this beanie has a super soft finish that feels luxurious against the skin. Thanks to the fabric’s optimal loft the skully has great moisture management and thermoregulatory properties. In short, this means the moisture can escape without the body’s natural heat escaping keeping your head and ears toasty and dry. The flat-lock stitching and raw cut edges mean that this skully fits seamlessly under your helmet, and the stretch of the fabric means that this skully fits a wide range of head shapes and sizes.
- Thermoflex 2 fabric for exceptional warmth, softness and insulation
- Flat-lock stitching and raw-cut edges for a seamless fit
- Easily packable into a pocket
- Optimal temperature range is 0°C – 12°C
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.