Castelli have designed their Mortirolo 2 W Jacket to perform at its best in cool or cold autumn, winter and spring conditions. Warm Gore Windstopper fabric offers protection on the front and sleeves, whilst a warmer fleece fabric on the back offers excellent moisture management. This stylish jacket is finished off perfectly with a flattering close-to-body fit without being overly tight, and Castelli’s YKK Vislon zipper. It is recommended for temperatures above 6 °C/42°F - exactly when you will be doing most of your riding as the winter heads in.
- Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric on the front, sleeves and yoke for breathable protection
- Fleece on the back for improved moisture management
- Perfect for temperatures above 6 °C/42°F
- Not recommended for extreme cold or rainy conditions
- 3 handy rear pockets
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Reflective viz strips for low-light visibility
- Flattering close-to-body fit without being overly tight
Castelli roots can be traced back to a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni, in the heart of Milan, founded in 1876. It wasn’t until 1935 when a young Armando Castelli joined the company and transformed its future into the cycling apparel brand that it is today. Still in touch with their roots, Castelli products have a sophisticated Italian style, married with perfect fit and comfort.
You may also like....