Castelli have designed their Mortirolo 2 W Jacket to perform at its best in cool or cold autumn, winter and spring conditions. Warm Gore Windstopper fabric offers protection on the front and sleeves, whilst a warmer fleece fabric on the back offers excellent moisture management. This stylish jacket is finished off perfectly with a flattering close-to-body fit without being overly tight, and Castelli’s YKK Vislon zipper. It is recommended for temperatures above 6 °C/42°F - exactly when you will be doing most of your riding as the winter heads in.
- Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric on the front, sleeves and yoke for breathable protection
- Fleece on the back for improved moisture management
- Perfect for temperatures above 6 °C/42°F
- Not recommended for extreme cold or rainy conditions
- 3 handy rear pockets
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Reflective viz strips for low-light visibility
- Flattering close-to-body fit without being overly tight
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.