Designed to handle cool winter rides, the Castelli Women's Velocissima Knickers are a great option to round out you winter riding wardrobe. Designed to be shorter than full-length tights, knickers offer more potential to remain cool when you’re pushing yourself to the max. These top-tier training knickers are adept at handling the environmental changes that come with winter training rides thanks to the care and attention put into developing specialized technical innovations.
One of the main jobs of a quality pair of winter cycling tights is insulation. Not only does the Thermoflex fabric utilised in these Velocissimas keep you warm but the soft brushed fleece inner creates a luxurious sense of comfort and freedom of movement. Thermoflex also ensures that these ¾ tights remain breathable to keep your temperature regulated and to help pull sweat away from the surface of your skin.
For maximum comfort, the Kiss Air2 seat pad used in these knickers were designed by Castelli to provide a more low-profile comfort than most pads while also being great at moisture management. The Velocissima Knickers also feature lockable YKK Camlock zippers that won’t unfasten mid-ride and reflective highlights on the ankles ensure low-light safety. These tried and tested innovation make long, winter days in the saddle that much more enjoyable.
- Thermoflex fabric for warmth, breathability and lasting insulation
- Kiss Air2 Donna seat pad for luxurious comfort
- YKK Camlock zippers keep the garment fastened securely on ankles
- Reflective leg inserts and a muted, elegant overall aesthetic
- Optimal temperature range 12°C – 19°C
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.