For a reliable, powerful and compact light, the Cateye AMPP 400 Front Light is an impressive piece of kit that ticks all the boxes. Reaching up to 400 lumens in its daytime mode, it’s incredibly bright, and with an extended side lens it lights more of the road and paths than ever before. Its FlexTight bracket fits bars up to 35mm and even some aero bars and is also waterproof rated IPX4 so won’t be affected by the rain. It also has memory of the mode you were last on, an illuminated power button which turns red when it dips to 20% and can last 60 hours in flashing mode. Also, its polycarbonate body with improved scratch resistance means that it’s incredibly durable and is the perfect commuting companion for those dark winter rides.
- 400 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust matt polycarbonate body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 2x greater Lumen output on Low mode compared to Volt 400XC, for increased versatility
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button illumination and red indicator @ 20% battery capacity
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 4hrs ( 1A ) – 8hrs ( 0.5A )
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.6v 2200mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 95g
- Run time:
- High mode 400 lumens: 2hrs
- Low mode 200 lumens: 4hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant mode 400/200 lumens: 6hrs
- Flashing mode 200 lumens: 60hrs
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.