This Duplex Helmet Battery Light kills two birds with one stone, with a high output white LED light on the front and a red at the rear, all in one easy to attach and compact design. Cateye’s Opticube Lens Technology uses superior lens and reflector technology to emit a higher quality light and beam pattern than their competition, even with lower lumen amounts. And, the Duplex Helmet Light also features a handy double-click function that allows riders to easily cycle between a constant high output and flashing mode on the front, which is ideal for commuting use.
- Opticube Lens Technology maximises beam quality
- Integral Heat Dissipation maximises the lumen power of the light
- Long press to turn on & off prevents accidently turning it off whilst riding or on during storage
- Never cycles through the off feature
- Handy double-click features cycles between constant and flashing easily
- Output and Runtime:
- FRONT: 15 Lm / 30 Lm
- Constant: 15 Lm, 100 hrs
- Flashing: 30 Lm, 100 hrs
- REAR: 10 Lm
- Flashing: 100 hrs
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.