A great value set of dependable battery powered lights with formidable run times, the Cat Eye EL135 & Orb Light Set is a great choice for anyone riding the roads. By combining the sleek, compact ORB Rear Light with the wide, visible EL135 Front Light this set becomes a force to be reckoned with.
The EL135 uses three LEDs and OptiCube lens technology to create a powerful beam with excellent visibility. Two long-lasting batteries make it the perfect everyday commuter safety light with an 80 hour run time on constant mode and up to 320 hours on flashing mode. The Orb is easy to operate with the lens itself serving as the operating switch. Both lights were made to mount in a variety of places and are easy to connect to your bike.
- Front Light:
- Constant: 25 Lm, 80 hrs
- Flashing: 25 Lm, 320 hrs
- 2 x AA batteries and FlexTight bracket included
- 3 LED's with Opticube lens technology deliver 150+CD
- Perfect compact commuter light, only 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm
- Rear Light:
- Constant: 5 Lm, 50 hrs
- Flashing: 5 Lm, 100 hrs
- Slow Flashing: 5 Lm, 100 hrs
- 2 x 2032 batteries included
- Simple, compact and lightweight
- Easy switch operation
- Side visibility
- Attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag with the heavy-duty rubber band
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.