The Cat Eye Rapid X2 Front Light is super bright and powerful making it a great choice for riders looking for all-round visibility. With a low-profile, clear-lens body, the light provides incredible side visibility. Connect this light to a handlebar or front fork using the versatile rubber strap mount.
Stay fully charged thanks to a lithium-ion polymer USB rechargeable battery with a Battery Auto Save function and a low battery indicator, so you're never left in the dark. By utilising the light's 6 different modes, it's easy to find the right shine for your ride and the mode memory function saves you time by keeping the last used mode between uses.
- Dimension: 74.4 x 30.5 x 32.9mm
- Weight: 30.5g (with batteries)
- Light source: 140 lm COB LED
- Battery: Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery
- Recharge time: 2 hrs (USB2.0)
- Mount: Rubber band mount (fits f 12.0-32.0mm)
- Battery auto save
- Low battery indicator
- Light mode memory
- High mode: 1 hr
- Low mode: 5 hrs
- Flashing mode: 30 hrs
- Rapid mode: 16 hrs
- Pulse mode: 16 hrs
- Vibration mode: 8 hrs
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.